Friday, September 12, 2008

Faking It

Time to add another recipe. Picture to come because it looks better than mediocre!

This is where I wrap chicken breast with cheese (a swiss works well) and seeded mustard in bacon. Then cook it in a medium oven for about 30-40 minutes. Couldn't be easier - but it looks at least as good as the ones they serve in the restaurants. You can serve it with a salad or with roast vege. I put the vege on about a quarter of an hour in. I used sliced sweet potato, capsicum, carrots and onion cut into halves with a little golden syrup on top to caramelise.

Serve it to a special lady or friend then get down to playing singstar =). I can fake it there as well. Never fake it anywhere else though ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gonna link you over at stuff dykes like

Mansi said...

thanks for visiting my blog! yes, I do take my food pics myself, a talent I developed since last year when I began my first food blog:)

glad you liked the recipes!

Anonymous said...

Ok, you mission, should you chose to accept it (and you will) is to go to the markets sometime soon and buy a couple blocks of cheese that aren't swiss! Explore the world of cheese!

Taz said...

=)

Haha! Thanks Anonymous. I will take up that suggestion.

Recently (OK a year ago now, but still) tried a blue brie that was decidedly awesome. I'm not usually one for blues but this one...