Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moon Me!

In response to last night's lunar eclipse (awesome wasn't it?) and a humour email I got the other day I bring you this post =)

I love smileys! There, you know it, my secret shame. Though probably not so secret to those of you that pay attention. My texts are riddled with them! I love how they seem to add emotion to what I'm writing.

=) - when I smile
=( - when I don't
=D - when I'm in a good mood, or have just had too much alcohol (look at my profile for an example of an alcohol induced grin).
=p - when I'm being cheeky (it's meant to look like the smile is poking their tongue out).

But a mate sent me these! Yes - arse icons!

(_!_) a regular arse

(__!__) a fat arse

(!) a tight arse

(_*_) a sore arse

{_!_} a swishy arse

(_o_) an arse that's been around

(_x_) kiss my arse

(_X_) leave my arse alone

(_E=mc2_) a smart arse

(_$_) Money coming out of his/her arse

(_?_) Dumb Arse

-----

So remember, don't be a (_?_) and (_X_) =).

(_x_)
Taz =p

2 comments:

Madelyne said...

I like those arse ones, didn't know them, will use them from now on

linda said...

That is very clever (I am easily impressed). I shall endevour to use them when I email collegues at work.