Monday, November 12, 2007

2 Months?

Well, well, well, 2 months since my last post. I'd better have a good excuse. Well, I do. Life, love, and other things. I met a great girl (no more on that though, because it's private =)), changed jobs, hell, I've changed cities (packing up house, now there's something I don't want to do again in a hurry).

I'm now sharing a place near the beach in Northernish Adelaide, and I'd love to say how much I'm enjoying the beach, but I've only been down there once, and didn't even have the guts to dip my toes. The cooling breezes in the evening make a nice change from the horrid northerlies I'm used to.

I just had scromlete. That's scrambled eggs with other stuff added (in this case onion, capsicum, mushrooms, tomato which has seen better days, and oops, forgot the cheese). It was meant to be an omelet, but I added too much milk and / or had the temperature of the pan up too high *sigh* it's what you get when you're getting used to a new kitchen. Speaking of which I'd better go tidy up the bombsite before my new flatmate comes home.

I sort of like that about sharing a house. I've got to keep the kitchen and bathroom tidy because I'm sharing, stops me being a slob =). Well, gotta go practice my non-slob technique - see you rissole like =)

PS This is for you Weasel Woman.

2 comments:

Bill Graber said...

Change is good or and I have a new address now too...I'm witing at Lesbiatopia

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! New post! I'm back from the holiday. Still jet-lagged but getting better. It's fantastic to be picking my clothes from the cupboard and not a suitcase! I'll call you soon to say g'day and fill you in on all the workings around town. Glad all is well with you :)